- State Street's GX Private Equity Index to be Redistributed through Fidelity National Information Services' Data ... - Yahoo Finance March 30, 2017State Street's GX Private Equity Index to be Redistributed through Fidelity National Information Services' Data ...Yahoo FinanceState Street Corporation (STT) today announced that it will work with Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) to distribute its GX Private Equity Index (PEI), a benchmark for comparative analysis of private equity performance, to nearly 300 global ...and more »
- Private Equity Admin: Blockchain Revolution? - FinOps Report March 30, 2017Private Equity Admin: Blockchain Revolution?FinOps ReportIn another entry of blockchain into a new operational realm, Northern Trust's announcement that it has installed the first functioning blockchain for private equity funds administration has been drawing a lot of attention. Yet that's no guarantee that ...
- Private Equity Sees No End to the Drug and Mental-Health Gold ... - Bloomberg March 30, 2017BloombergPrivate Equity Sees No End to the Drug and Mental-Health Gold ...BloombergFunding for the treatment of the U.S. opioid addiction epidemic would have been a top casualty of Republican's failed Obamacare replacement plan: Mental ...and more »
- Intelling boosted by £3, private equity funding - Manchester Evening ... - Manchester Evening News March 30, 2017Manchester Evening NewsIntelling boosted by £3, private equity funding - Manchester Evening ...Manchester Evening NewsHeadquartered in Manchester with additional premises in Belfast and Burnley, the company currently employs 400 staff.NVM Private Equity makes £3m investment into Manchester ...The Business DeskCommunications business secures £3m injection from NVM - Prolific ...Prolific Northall 5 news articles »
- Private equity firm agrees nursery chain sale | Insider Media Ltd - Insider Media March 30, 2017Insider MediaPrivate equity firm agrees nursery chain sale | Insider Media LtdInsider MediaA national nursery chain is to be sold by its private equity backer to Busy Bees, the fourth largest operator of nurseries in the UK.Derby day nursery chain Treetops to be sold in £93 MILLION dealDerby Telegraphall 13 news articles »
- Finding Deals in Private Equity - Bloomberg March 30, 2017BloombergFinding Deals in Private EquityBloombergGraham McDonald, head of private equity at Aberdeen Asset Management, discusses the global tech space and where he's seeing opportunity. He speaks to Bloomberg's Yousef Gamal El-Din and David Ingles on "Bloomberg Markets: Middle East." (Source: ...
- Private equity firms cherry-pick buyers for loans - Financial Times March 30, 2017Financial TimesPrivate equity firms cherry-pick buyers for loansFinancial TimesThe decision to restrict who could buy its loans, while also cutting typical investor protections, is a classic sign of a red-hot credit market in which private equity owners are emboldened to sideline investors who will be more demanding should a ...
- Private equity giants join up for iNova - The Australian Financial Review March 30, 2017The Australian Financial ReviewPrivate equity giants join up for iNovaThe Australian Financial ReviewAustralia's Pacific Equity Partners and offshore private equity giant The Carlyle Group have lobbed a joint bid for drug developer and marketer iNova Pharmaceuticals. The two private equity firms had been looking at the business separately over the ...
- Private Equity Is Raising Its Bets to Save Distressed Positions ... - Bloomberg March 29, 2017BloombergPrivate Equity Is Raising Its Bets to Save Distressed Positions ...BloombergIn a casino, doubling down can be dangerous. But in private equity, it's increasingly becoming the best way to eke out a profit on a bet turned bad.and more »
- BDO makes private equity partner appointment | Accountancy Age - Accountancy Age March 28, 2017City A.M.BDO makes private equity partner appointment | Accountancy AgeAccountancy AgeAndrew Howson joins the firm from EY, bringing experience in advising private equity and corporate clients across multiple sectors in the UK and Europe.Andrew Howson joins BDO as private equity partner | ICAEW ...economiaall 3 news articles »
|Disclaimer: ANY-Web Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any problems or losses encountered as a result of your use of its sites. Please read our Full Disclaimer and Privacy Statement for more details. Your use of our sites is bound by their terms.|
Also see our Anti-Spam and Copyright notices.
|Copyright © 2017 ANY-Web Ltd. - About Us|
Please read our FAQs and contact us if you have any questions or comments about this web site.