- Canadian private equity tumbles in 2016 as venture capital hits record high - Financial Post December 2, 2016Financial PostCanadian private equity tumbles in 2016 as venture capital hits record highFinancial PostPrivate equity deal flow did see growth in the second and third quarters of this year, as the third quarter saw $13 billion across 71 transactions, but dealmaking has slowed to start the fourth quarter, and PitchBook's analysts said they expect 2016 […]
- Is HPE a Private-Equity Takeover Target? (HPE) - Investopedia December 2, 2016Is HPE a Private-Equity Takeover Target? (HPE)InvestopediaChatter again is building regarding a possible sale of HPE to private equity. Jack Mohr of TheStreet said, “The company is on track to sell non-core assets, which should allow for narrowed focus toward the higher-margin, more predictable Enterprise ...and more »
- Private Equity Hunting For Oil & Gas Assets In South-East Asia - OilPrice.com December 2, 2016OilPrice.comPrivate Equity Hunting For Oil & Gas Assets In South-East AsiaOilPrice.comCompanies backed by private equity firms and former executives at Big Oil are seeking to buy oil and gas assets across Southeast Asia, as lower current valuations and oil majors selling assets to raise much-needed cash offer investment opportunities ...and more »
- Moneyfarm hires Pimco and private equity senior execs - Money Marketing December 2, 2016Money MarketingMoneyfarm hires Pimco and private equity senior execsMoney MarketingPrivate equity veteran at Cabot Square Capital Paolo Savini Nicci joins the firm as CFO to help the company grow internationally. Moneyfarm launched in the UK this year and was founded in Italy in 2012 by Paolo Galvani and Giovanni Dapra'. It has 80 ...and more »
- Private equity funds, former oil executives eye Southeast Asia energy asse... - Reuters December 1, 2016ReutersPrivate equity funds, former oil executives eye Southeast Asia energy asse...ReutersSINGAPORE Flush with cash, private equity-backed firms and former oil industry executives are eyeing energy assets in Southeast Asia as prolonged lower crude prices drive oil majors hungry for cash to divest or seek additional funds. The firms are ...and more »
- NYC Tech Gets a Big Exit - Fortune - Fortune December 1, 2016AdExchangerNYC Tech Gets a Big Exit - FortuneFortuneMost startups thrive on hype and venture capital-fueled growth, but Madison Logic, a little-known business-to-business marketing tech company based in New ...Private Equity Strikes Again As Clarion Capital Buys Madison LogicAdExchangerall 4 news articles »
- David 'Big Papi' Ortiz Takes a Swing at the Private-Equity Game - WSJ - Wall Street Journal November 30, 2016ForbesDavid 'Big Papi' Ortiz Takes a Swing at the Private-Equity Game - WSJWall Street JournalFormer Red Sox slugger David Ortiz said he and a star-studded group of former players are launching Dugout Ventures, a private-equity fund that will focus on ...Retired Baseball All-Stars Form Private Equity Group Dugout VenturesForbesDavid Ortiz part of group to form private […]
- Private-Equity Backed Data Center Operator Cologix Explores a Sale - Wall Street Journal November 30, 2016Wall Street JournalPrivate-Equity Backed Data Center Operator Cologix Explores a SaleWall Street JournalCologix Inc., a data center operator backed by private investment firms that include Columbia Capital and Greenspring Associates, has retained investment banks to explore a sale of the company, according to people familiar with the matter. Barclays ...
- Private equity can clean stock market of lame goat companies - Financial Times November 27, 2016Financial TimesPrivate equity can clean stock market of lame goat companiesFinancial TimesTether a lame goat in the desert at night and it will be gone in the morning. It is a Darwinian treatment but it saves vets bills, leaves little mess and improves the survival chances for the rest of the herd.
- UK eyes move to divert billions in aid to private equity arm - Financial Times November 22, 2016Financial TimesUK eyes move to divert billions in aid to private equity armFinancial TimesBritain's overseas aid budget is set for an “astounding” overhaul that would allow billions of pounds of development funding to be channelled into the government's controversial private equity arm.Private equity set to spend billions in foreign aidThe Times (subscription)all 8 news articles »
|Disclaimer: ANY-Web Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any problems or losses encountered as a result of your use of its sites. Please read our Full Disclaimer and Privacy Statement for more details. Your use of our sites is bound by their terms.|
Also see our Anti-Spam and Copyright notices.
|Copyright © 2016 ANY-Web Ltd. - About Us|
Please read our FAQs and contact us if you have any questions or comments about this web site.