- 2017 US Private Equity Deal Flow Steady, But Company Quality Suspicious - ValueWalk January 19, 2017ValueWalk2017 US Private Equity Deal Flow Steady, But Company Quality SuspiciousValueWalkIn the wake of a particularly eventful year, the US private equity industry is in many ways returning to normal levels, although significant concerns remain. Multiple factors combined to drive down deal flow throughout 2016, resulting in a distinct ...
- Leslie's Pool Supplies acquired by private equity firm - Phoenix Business Journal January 19, 2017Phoenix Business JournalLeslie's Pool Supplies acquired by private equity firmPhoenix Business JournalL Catterton, which claims to be the largest consumer-focused private equity firm in the world, has made a deal to acquire the Phoenix-based pool and pool supplies retailer. Pool and pool supplies retailer Leslie's has been acquired by a private equity ...and more »
- £40m private equity buyout for insurance firm - Insider Media January 19, 2017UnQuote (subscription)£40m private equity buyout for insurance firmInsider MediaThe private equity firm which numbers Jack Wills and On The Beach as former investments has backed the £40m management buyout of Halesowen-headquartered MyPolicy, a specialist provider of telematics insurance for young drivers. Inflexion has backed ...Inflexion backs £40m MyPolicy MBOUnQuote (subscription)all 2 news articles »
- Private Equity Eyes Tax and Financial Reform in the Trump Era ... - Bloomberg January 19, 2017BloombergPrivate Equity Eyes Tax and Financial Reform in the Trump Era ...BloombergPrivate equity has the President-elect on speed dial. That may benefit the $2.5 trillion industry as several key issues are put in play.Private equity has direct line to new administration - The Blackstone ...Seeking Alphaall 2 news articles »
- Private Equity Deals Leading M&A Wave in Japan - Investopedia January 19, 2017InvestopediaPrivate Equity Deals Leading M&A Wave in JapanInvestopediaAmerican private equity firms were once viewed as “vultures” by Japanese conglomerates, which regularly spurned foreigners' advances. That's changed dramatically as private equity firms lead a wave of M&A activity in Japan, the latest deal being KKR ...
- Steven Mnuchin's OneWest favored private equity firms, did little small-business lending - Los Angeles Times January 19, 2017Los Angeles TimesSteven Mnuchin's OneWest favored private equity firms, did little small-business lendingLos Angeles TimesIn 2009, Steven Mnuchin and a handful of other wealthy investors bought the assets of IndyMac, a failed Pasadena savings and loan, and renamed it OneWest Bank. By the time they sold the institution six years later, it was unrecognizable, a […]
- Q&A: Ropes' private equity player Phil Sanderson on US firms, Travers Smith and Maurice Allen - Legal Business (blog) January 19, 2017Q&A: Ropes' private equity player Phil Sanderson on US firms, Travers Smith and Maurice AllenLegal Business (blog)Legal Business discusses working in a US firm and predictions for the market with Ropes & Gray's star private equity partner Phil Sanderson. Why did you decide to join Ropes & Gray? Ropes is an international private equity practice […]
- Private Equity CFOs Focused On Talent And Tech: EY Survey - ValueWalk January 18, 2017ValueWalkPrivate Equity CFOs Focused On Talent And Tech: EY SurveyValueWalkPrivate equity firms have had to dedicate significant resources to non-investment-related tasks such as regulatory reporting.and more »
- Trucking Freight Brokers to Merge Under Private-Equity Deal - WSJ - Wall Street Journal January 18, 2017Wall Street JournalTrucking Freight Brokers to Merge Under Private-Equity Deal - WSJWall Street JournalTrucking freight brokers Worldwide Express and Unishippers will merge under a private-equity deal that will create a $1 billion third-party logistics provider.and more »
- Private-Equity Funds Evolve From 'Vultures' Into Allies in Japan - WSJ - Wall Street Journal January 17, 2017Private-Equity Funds Evolve From 'Vultures' Into Allies in Japan - WSJWall Street JournalMany Japanese executives used to refuse to even meet foreign private-equity funds. Now they are gradually opening the door as conglomerates here see the ...and more »
|Disclaimer: ANY-Web Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any problems or losses encountered as a result of your use of its sites. Please read our Full Disclaimer and Privacy Statement for more details. Your use of our sites is bound by their terms.|
Also see our Anti-Spam and Copyright notices.
|Copyright © 2017 ANY-Web Ltd. - About Us|
Please read our FAQs and contact us if you have any questions or comments about this web site.